Friday, August 3, 2007

Where Ya Been?

My apologies for not updating this more regularly. I have been quite busy the last couple of months. I should be able to update more regularly.

With the season almost upon us, it's time to bust it out: GO WINGS!

I'm still hoping to get to the Training Camp in Traverse City this year. We'll see though--it's a pretty busy month. I'll be in Wisconsin and Iowa, and hopefully Atlanta. I might also get down to the Joe for the Pre-Season games. I've been to Pre-Season games the last few years in a row and it's a good chance to see the prospects fighting for a roster spot.

I'm not sure if I'll be able to go to the Red & White game in Detroit. I went two years ago, and it was a lot of fun. Met Ken Kal, Mickey Redmond, Doug Brown and we got to watch Babcock, Filppula and Hudler speak up close in the VIP room.

I expect to be writing more articles on the Red Wings soon. Lately, I've included updates about the team, prosepcts, etc. But, I do plan on writing more features and stories on the players.

A lot of things to do before the season starts!!!

1 comment:

Pete said...

Good to see you back!